Sunday, July 5, 2009

100% successful way to ride a bike


How to learn to ride a bike?

            We are talking about riding a bike. In this world there are some people who have problems riding a bike, a lot of people who regard it easy, there are many people who regard this so complicated. Actually it only takes a balance bike. How to get a balance in order not to fall cycling ..?

I also did not initially know how to ride a bike. I just share a little story about how I managed to ride a two-wheeled vehicle. At first I was just like you do not know at all the way to ride a bike and I started to learn and keen to ride a bike and I tried and tried, but I failed but after my dad to tell that just by one sentence I can ride the bike.
Sentence is it ...?
 were able to make me successful in riding a bike ...?
You curious ...??

            Let's talk about balance. We know that in general equilibrium with air is so balanced reply, for example if an object will fall to the left then we need to do is to make the object to the right so that the object can be balanced.
But for two wheels, we are often wrong in predicting that we know the balance. A bike will not run if the bike falls to the left and to the right we change the direction of the bike would collapse.

So how to balance a two-wheeled vehicle??

You do this simply by following a groove where the two-wheeled vehicles will fall in other words if the bike fell to the right then follow the groove or you could be called his must change direction to the right so that it can run smoothly.

Remember the words that are pronounced my dad ..? My dad just said "if the bike fell to the right follow the plot".

May be beneficial to you and you can feel and taste the delicious freedom of driving in bringing the bike ... ;)
May be useful.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jika ada pertanyaan silakan komentar..
saya akan usahakan untuk menjawab semua pertanyaannya sebisah saya...
Terima Kasih..

Wikipedia

Search results

myi